Protection Against DOS and DDOS attacks
VAS EXPERTS DPI has built-in protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks – these are types of attacks on computer systems, when users cannot access the provided system resources or this access is difficult.
The attack is carried out from the attacker’s computer or entire network (botnet) of devices, and this can be any device having access to the Internet (router, TV, tablet, etc.). User may not know that attack is carried out from his or her device. In this case, protection of remote resources and applications should be performed by the carrier’s equipment.
- Performance up to 20 million packets per second, depending on the configuration.
- Protection against TCP SYN Flood and fragmented UDP Flood.
- Protection against DDoS (LOIC etc) basing on The Turing Test (Human Detection).
- Dynamic control of the bandwidth, common and up to a separate IP.
- Prioritization by common bandwidth and separate IP protocols.