VAS Experts Lawful Interception
At the moment, to ensure the implementation of operational search activities on the networks of telecom carriers, VAS Experts offers VAS Experts Lawful Interception.
To meet the requirements of:
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 538 of August 27, 2005 “On the approval of the Rules for the interaction of the telecom carriers with authorized state bodies conducting operational search activities”.
- Rules for the use of hardware systems and software solutions of information systems responsible for storing the subscriber database and the communication services provided to them, providing access to this information from the console to authorized officers of the Federal Security Service Directorate.
The system works in conjunction with the VAS EXPERTS DPI platform based on the technology of deep traffic analysis (DPI), it allows to intercept all traffic on the network, to identify protocols and applications in the data transmitted by the user, to analyse and control in real time.
Key Points of VAS Experts Lawful Interception
- Ensures compliance with requirements of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 538
- Allows to collect, accumulate and process information about subscribers of telephony and / or data transmission network (subscriber profile, connected services, reference information, committed payments) and statistics of the subscriber’s actions in the data network.
- Collection of information about sessions NAT-translation of network addresses installed on the equipment of the carrier through the interfaces netflow / syslog (the volume of traffic is doubled).
- Implementation of AntiNAT, when using VAS EXPERTS DPI for NAT functions on the data network.
- Constant access to the VAS Experts Lawful Interception from the control panel of the regional department of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (“Norsi-Trans”).
- As a pickup of information VAS EXPERTS DPI is used, which can perform standard DPI functions CG-NAT, BRAS and others.
- The modular structure allows to adapt flexibly to the needs of different carriers (cellular telephony, traditional telephony, data transmission, NAT, AAA).