Using DPI metrics helps to increase customer loyalty, monitor the network and increase revenue from each subscriber.
Quality of Experience (QoE) is a software product responsible for statistic gathering and viewing subscribers’ perception of services.
The statistics is transferred to special metrics which allow to define user’s experience. It provides the operator with information whether the subscriber gets high quality Internet communication or not; what kind of problems does he or she encounter. The data obtained allows the operator to take action and to improve the services quality and as a result to increase customer loyalty.
The metrics are:
- Round-trip-time (RTT);
- Indicators of retries number;
- The number of sessions, devices, agents;
- IP-addresses per subscriber;
- Traffic distribution by application and transport protocols;
- Traffic distribution by autonomous system (AS) numbers;
- Clickstream for each subscriber.